Saturday, November 29, 2014

BODY PARTS + THE FIVE SENSES


                                   

Glitter Text Generator
SONG



ONE LITTLE FINGER 

                                                               

                                                                                                    

  BODY BOX          (Video Clip with Steve and Maggie)   

                                           


TWIST - LEFT and RIGHT  by Patty Shukla

                                                  Glitter Text Generator

A Funny Face                                                             

                        




body match.png






I touch with my           hands .
     I see with my      eyes .

 I taste with my   mouth/tongue .


  I listen with my      ears .

 I smell with my    nose .


Song :                               
 Glitter Text Generator













A VIDEO :

No comments:

Post a Comment